Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Nepal
This website is operated by Bikalpa Art Center (BAC). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BAC. BAC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing any products from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Who we are
Bikalpa Store is an extension of BAC, an online as well as a physical store that again aims to create an extensive platform to promote Nepali art and products to a wider audience and market. To learn more about us and our story, please log in to about us page.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- All the artworks/ products listed on the website are supported with an ‘Authenticity Guarantee’ from the sellers. BAC will issue the same for every artwork/product sold from its website.
- The price of the products listed on our website does not include taxes, duties, handling and shipping. It may be a subject of additional charge as per the applicable rates/ mutual understanding.
- The purchased product can be collected from the store or can be delivered/ shipped to the buyer address provided during registration/ purchase. Shipment insurance costs will be included additionally charged from the buyer.
- Invoices shall be raised by Bikalpa Art Center
- All the information provided at the time of registration/ purchased is considered to be accurate. In case of any changes, the buyer must inform BAC immediately. BAC is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided by the buyer.
- The purchased product must be collected/ delivered within two weeks of clearing the payment. If the products are not collected within the time frame, storage and insurance costs will be applicable at the complete discretion of BAC.
- All foreign currency exchange rates for the purchase are made on the existing market rates at the time of purchase. The prices will be ’rounded off’ for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate used for calculation during invoicing.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.